Sunday, September 17, 2006

Internet Business is a way to be a Millionaire!!

Yesterday I was attending a Internet Business seminar at Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur for the second time. Why do I participate twice for the same seminar? I don't have any answer exactly!
I arrived home at 3.15am after a long hours journey. Very exhausted but I enjoyed the seminar very much. I wish a can start my website soon but it look like impossible this week as I have a tight schedule. I will going to K.T on Monday, come back in the afternoon and will depart to K.B on Tuesday. Anyone can help me to design my website? With some fees, of course!
This morning I download E-book on Google Adsense. I have a target to include adsense in my blog during this coming bulan puasa. I just read a few pages but I will finish it tonight. Ooh, forget to participate on their affiliate program. I must stop here and go to enroll the program. But before that, thank you to Sabri and Syazwan for the wonderful seminar and their friendliness, to my new friends, Encik Kamarazaman Mohamed and Encik Mohd Yasin Mat Dom. I wish all of you a very best of lucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum. Firstly I'd like to wish a "Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya" to Noniza's moderator. For your info, I was a participant for Seminar Buat Duit on 16th September at Berjaya Time Square. Nice to get into your blog.. I would like to congratulate for your effort on doing this Blog. Keep it up, and wish all of us will going far and get into our target.. Wassalam

Best wishes From The Moderator of:
http://www.dreamer-dad.blogspot.com

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home